Monday, July 14, 2008

Grrrrrrrrr

Yeah, I'm having one of those days - where everything seems like a personal affront. Coffee spilled on my shirt? It's a conspiracy. Missed a green light? The Department of Transportation obviously timed the traffic lights to thwart me and only me. Not the MILF in a huge suburban assault vehicle who made the light, despite not having a job to go to. Aarrrgggh.

I can't explain this mood, either. I got plenty of rest and exercise this weekend, ate great food (including fish tacos at the best t
aquería we've found yet) and we're crashing at my in-law's place, which means luxury and comfort.

Ah well, guess I should finish my coffee and suck it up. Life, that is.

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Oh, come on, Amy. Stop taking everything so personally. Be accepting and loving and joyful. Don't let these minor annoyances disturb your peace of mind. You're stronger than that.

Amy E. Vorro said...

I know, oh, I know. I'm working on it. A big cup of coffee helped. It sucks... I realize this is all in my brain, nothing is actually wrong, but... damn. Ah, to be human. Thanks for the reality check.